Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shots

As long as I am getting my shots in, it will unfortunately be necessary to take out that wicked witch Rachel Mercado who married that boring Mexican motormouth Walter. Your willingness to marry that Mexican does not in and of itself automatically endow you with any intelligence, charm, and leadership potential. Lots of people with no leadership potential or personality are married with children. The fact of having sex or being a crackerjack housekeeper proves nothing. I might have preferred to do my part in terms of multiplying the race as per the biblical instructions but Mr. Right was non-existent so anyway at least I can take comfort in knowing that it's not just about me. Lots of people never get married and never have children. Murlene certainly did make up for the deficit by herself having nine children but that means that Rebecca only has a one-ninth share of Murlene's one-quarter share of Judy's one-seventh share so you really don't have very much to say about anything actually. Each voter only gets one vote and each mother only gets her anywhere from one to up to twenty-five shots to produce a decent well-behaved child who will grow up to be a law-abiding and productive adult citizen. That is all she gets. Beyond that she really has nothing to say to me. I should not have to explain that I was never interested in stealing her boring blob of a husband. I have better things to do than dialogue on this tediously boring and obvious point.