Friday, October 14, 2011

Confrontation

I am surprised that everyone is expecting me to confront trashy bitch Carole Hultgren (MK-Brazil). I actually have better things to do than condescend to say hello to that wicked witch, not that I would ever say what I really think about her in a public way except the facts, obviously, because I don't really know her and couldn't care less if I never see her wicked face ever again in this lifetime. Just because she is obviously holding some grudge against me, that does not give her the right to extract a confrontation from me. I didn't do anything to her. I did hear tell some stories about her wicked deeds but it is really not my place to do or say anything about that. Things that I only thought of or read about, she actually carried out and did in a most evil and wicked way, intentionally and deliberately, so obviously there is a big gulf or chasm dividing me from Carol. Just because her brother-in-law is connected to Pat Robertson's 700 Club, that does not impress anyone who knows the truth about Carol and her pathetically lowlife drug addict husband Nathan (MK-Ecuador), now deceased, and his idiot father Harold. Yes, we all know they spent time in jail together for illegally obtaining drugs. These are facts that are out there for all to see but that says nothing about me. I don't even know those people and we never met in high school. Our paths crossed only at MK Retreat once or twice but we never talked or even said hello so you can expect nothing from me, obviously. Being an MK in Latin America is hard enough with all these native Latino peoples poised with daggers in hand waiting for us to make even the tiniest mistake so that they can have an opportunity to plunge more knives into our backs, so obviously we cannot afford to say hello or to be associated in any way with an actual trashy slut like Carol who really does take the prize for wickedness.