Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stinky

Everything stinks. Everything is set up to make me lose no matter what, to make me never get what I want to matter what, to make me always look like a complete idiot no matter what. This is because I never enlisted and declined to join that Mexican Oneness cartel known as JAMAS. Obviously, JAMAS means Never in Spanish. So you are saying NEVER to me on everything. I NEVER get anything. I NEVER get what I want. I NEVER get heard. I NEVER count for anything. I NEVER get forgiven. I NEVER get the money. How shocking it is to learn that everyone belongs to this Mexican Oneness cartel. One would think that if you had any brains you would know that Libby is a Jehovah's Witness so obviously her leadership of the Oneness cartel JAMAS is part of her cult-like sick and twisted mindset of which I would be wise to take nothing because she just doesn't get it and anyway this is not something that would be worthy of debate to a real authentic Christian if there is such a thing left on the planet. One would think that these people would be embarrassed to be throwing around and flaunting their connection to this terrorist organization JAMAS as if it were something to be proud of. And whatever happened to the trinity? These triangle jokes are in very poor taste and disgusting and entirely revolting. We know what you are trying to do. You will attempt to bury the trinitarian thought in a blizzard of bad jokes, obviously. I don't remember discussing this with anyone in high school so I don't understand how they got involved in this dorm floor discussion with Sharon Baldwin on the subject, although we also did discuss this at MK school. It is always a really bad idea to confront people with an advanced theological concept like the trinity when you don't know who you are talking to anyway and perhaps it is not clear where you are coming from. First things first. We are not saying that the trinity is even necessary for salvation and eternal life in heaven or miracles or the Holy Spirit. However, there are other mysteries, the deeper things of God, that many people are just too simple-minded to grasp. Western civilization was not built on simplistic thinking, obviously. Clearly we must pick our battles and the JAMAS cause is not a battle that I personally would choose to fight about. If these people are at a lesser stage of maturity in some way then fighting is hopeless. No insult intended but we are not interested in picking a fight with you when you just don't get it. Your mind is entirely closed and you refuse to listen. It is something that you have to study out for yourself but you won't do your homework. Anyway, it is not something that I can tell you, but with such a great cloud of witnesses over centuries of Western Civilization speaking on the subject, you would be wiser if you would shut your mouth and listen.