Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Problem With Episcopalians

As long as I am tossing out the Methodist cousins, I might as well throw out the Episcopalian cousins as well. We have read or heard in the news about how some of the Episcopalians have cut off relations with their American denominational board and are seeking to establish ties with the Anglicans of Africa. However, it is not necessary for me to explain that we are not Episcopalians and that their problems are not our problems. Some people seem to be very confused about this but I don't recall my denomination needing or requiring the services of an Anglican bishop to administer our internal affairs, thanks anyway. I am not sure how this affects my distant cousins but anyway, like I said, their problem is not my problem. We are content with whatever we read in the news about the Episcopalian thing because it is not our problem and it would cause too many problems to ask.