Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Charlotte

Please don't ask me to give any opinion about Charlotte. I honestly remember almost nothing about her. I do remember once singing a trio with Cheryl Ganskie and maybe the other person with Charlotte although I'm not sure and our accompanist would have been Warren. Charlotte might have been a music major or studied music but I don't remember very much about her. I could check my notes but I really don't have much on the lower class music majors. I mostly think of her as the type of person who probably spent a lot of time slinging food around the cafeteria during foodfights. I always mostly ignored cafeteria foodfights and those annoying people who often boast of their prowess and daring in the foodfight arena. I never saw much value in establishing a reputation as one who would daringly grind a bowl of pudding onto someone's head or whatever. Like, so what? Who cares? That sort of food-slinging behavior gets you a lot of attention from targets like Tim Cederblom who might notice you and ask you out on a date after returning the favor but I was never very interested in getting to know him that well so it just doesn't matter to me. Don't expect me to come running with a pi to throw in your face just because. I think it was disgusting when you guys would leave the table and there would a heap of food slopped right there in the middle. I don't remember doing anything like that. That is just not who I am.