Monday, May 21, 2012

An Open Letter to Jeff Hittenberger

Jeff, that was so obnoxious the way you spread lies about me and distorted what I said to you on the bus back from MK Retreat and made everyone think that I claimed to be participating in the daily lunch fasts when actually I was only telling you that some people were doing that, not necessarily me. For personals reasons that I prefer not to discuss fasting in a public forum with those obnoxious people. I don't appreciate your smearing my name all over the place and ruining all my relationships on that basis. Obviously, lying and cheating is the way that little MK brats like you get ahead in the world of wicked psychobabble. Just thought I should make my voice heard on this point even though you and your wicked family obviously are owned lock stock and barrel by the wicked rich people, the snooty Rockefellers and such who send dish out those gigantic paycheck pledges. You wicked boys always win because poor MK girls like me always lose. That is just the game you wicked people play because you only care about impressing the rich potential doners and making yourself look good in their eyes, not necessarily about doing the right thing for the right reasons. It is only recently that we learned of your bratty little sister's decision to drop out of Christian life and burn in hell with the Democractic Party's Rockefeller powers that be. Upon learning of this, I must say that I am less than impressed with the utterly snooty and arrogant pretensions of the dirt-poor hillbilly Hittenbergers upon being ushered into the upper echelons of wealth and power. I have never set foot in West Virginia-Haiti and had no plans to go there, nor have I ever had the slightest interest in learning more about the Rockefellers let alone the Hittenbergers and their braggadocious sons so dependent on the largesse of David Wilkerson for college tuition funding as we all know because only you guys were involved in ministry during high school and thus deserve it. The rest of us MKs mostly diddled away our high school years playing tiddly winks apparently. It is not like your richy-rich snooty benefactors would ever do worthless persons like me any favors, obviously. It is becoming obvious that only the wickedly leftist Rockefeller connections may succeed in your playbook so it has become necessary for us to point out that you are working for the devil now. It really wasn't necessary to emphasize this point so dramatically but since you insist, so be it.