Friday, May 18, 2012

Terror Suspects

I have never had the slightest thought of being involved in terrorism so it baffles the mind that Marxist guerrilla anarchists Conchita and Toño Mejía could go around saying all kinds of lies about me that actually are not true. I don't even have the foggiest idea what they are talking about. I tried to be nice when we went to their house for a party, or else during some church event, I don't quite recall the details, but they are the ones who had been at the university and watched the police shooting at protestors, not me. I don't remember who exactly was talking about that or how they could describe these things in such a detailed way, the student bodies dropping like mangoes or some such fruit, unless they were right there involved in the thick of things that I know nothing about. I am just saying that I heard someone talking about this. Other than that, I don't know anything.