Friday, May 11, 2012

Who was that black guy, anyway?

On a particular day during college at SCC while walking across the campus everyone could see that Warren and an unknown black guy were sitting on the steps in front of the music building absorbed in a conversation of some kind. It would rude for me to ask questions since I really don't know those people anyway and that is probably why I don't remember saying anything about that. Perhaps Dauna remembers this as I believe that she also saw them there as did some other people on campus at the time. One thing I know for sure. It was definitely not Calvin. I don't recall rival pianists Calvin and Warren hitting it off that well, Calvin always dreaming himself the best pianist on the planet but anyway there is more to it than playing lots of notes fast, obviously.