Thursday, May 24, 2012

Speaking of Oxymorons

I fail to understand the emphasis on sharing when we all know that Stephanie Share, in addition to being a wild partying delinquent in high school, was a quite rude and useless person. When did that Druid witch ever condescend to even say hello to me? Never once. Even sitting at the same table at economics class, she studiously turns her head away and speaks only to Patricia Saravia who is well connected to power families within the local government, I am pretty sure. Stephanie Share carefully avoids and snubs me, preferring the company of rich people, because obviously there would be no political advantage locally for her to be seen conversing with a poor white American such as myself. Stephanie is obviously performing for their benefit, not mine. I understand this quite well. You might be surprised. This is the cold, cruel reality of the world in which I lived during high school, somewhere between a rock and a hard place, no Sweet Comfort albums in my non-existent record collection. I just have to accept that I am never going to fit, socially speaking, in high school and that my real life will begin only after I return to the U.S. for college and meet actual Christian AG people who actually understand the Christian faith in the way that I do, or at least that is what I always thought. I could try to explain it to them but it is very hard to get the conversation started, almost impossible, with such dense dummies as Stephanie. Thus it boggles the mind that someone would try to impose on a pathetically poor MK such as myself the philanthropic obligations of extremely affluent royals. Ridiculous. Obviously, this is a joke. I am just a pawn left dangling at the bottom of the New World Order. Stacy or someone was talking about this and saying that I must "prove"myself to them. As I was saying, "No, I don't have to 'prove' anything to you." I have no idea why I would need to "prove" something to those racy dogs when obviously they just don't understand, and also they don't have anything that I want or need anyway. This is just a technique they use, putting me on the defensive, because they can get away with being quite offensive. If I did that to them I would never hear the end of it but for some reason they never have to face the consequences of their own rotten attitudes.