Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Did I Forget To Mention?

Of course it goes without saying that the Nelsons have nothing to say about my personal income taxes, whether I use HR Block or not, just as I have no clue about who does their personal income taxes or why the IRS would have a problem with them or be researching the distant connections of the Nelsons nor have the Nelsons volunteered any assistance in resolving the HR Block income tax puzzle that continues to puzzle. I really have no idea why I think they would have some connection to that odd incident of the HR Block involvement in my personal income taxes but anyway I no longer live anywhere near those people in Central Florida who were running the HR Block office there so there is no reason for me to imagine that there would be another problem with them even though I have yet to go back to HR Block for any assistance in matters of puzzle solving. It would be nice if the Nelsons weren't so Dinamarca-ish in their dealings with persons not their Dutch enemies but whatever. They don't work for me so I can't really fire them.