Sunday, April 21, 2013

Which Remimds Me

I am starting to see some type of connection between artless dork Diane Roberts and artless dork Pam Roberts. Here in Miami after college it was odd that Ana Bowen, who had a job in the art department at Editorial Vida, had brought her artwork album to church for all to see but strangely enough it was actually Pam Roberts who was carrying the album around to show people such as me. It was not very impressive and I think said something to that effect, not that I would really know anything about art in any kind of professional way. It was just my spontaneous thought at seeing that, although I probably should have kept my words to myself on that point and not offered any comment to be tossed around. The fact that Ana Bowen was later fired had nothing to do with me obviously. It is hard to understand how a college art major could produce only that but anyway whatever. I vaguely remembered Ana Bowen from Evangel but that is another story altogether. I am not the person who at Evangel was organizing some sort of smear campaign against her but I do remember hearing something about that. If only I could remember who said that. I just don't remember. Ana was very weird. I mean, we are all Christians but if you can't forgive then you are the one who will suffer for that, not me. Sorry but it is your attitude that is the problem.