Sunday, April 21, 2013

Makes You Wonder

Why is Diane so worked up into a little snit over me? I really never thought much about her. She sings and plays her guitar those little songs that she writes but anyway nobody was standing in the way of her musical success if such were meant to be. I don't know why things did not work out so well for her but I doubt that it had anything to do with me. It is not like I ever talked about Diane to Mrs. Hummel or anyone else, nor did I really think much about her, so I really don't know what happened there. It would be so unprofessional and amateurish for me to say anything negative about classmates. I am not their voice teacher and it is not my problem if her voice recital is suddenly "out the window," as she said. But, really, targeting me was so low. I didn't do anything to them.