Friday, April 19, 2013

Which Reminds Me

It was Silvia Brooke (MK-Costa Rica) who I believe at one time worked as a translator for the Swaggart Ministries organizations. She also worked for the Morris Cerrullo organization as a translator. She has a lot of training in the translation business. Also, I think that Santiago might have worked there in Louisiana although I don't remember anything specific.

How many times do I have to explain this? No, I never worked in Louisiana so I don't know anything about it. The idea was floated of my applying there but that never happened. Over and over again the question comes back around and still there is nothing to put me on the scene. I might have driven through Louisiana once or twice on my way to somewhere else but I never lived there and don't have any connections there that would be useful to you.

I do feel sort of sorry for all those people displaced from there but I don't know anything and life goes on.