Friday, April 19, 2013

Which Reminds Me

During college I heard a rumor about Sandra Santiago (MK-Ecuador) and one of the guys, maybe Scott Hamilton although I am not sure, making out. I probably heard this rumor from Dauna Kammerer who always was so full of gossip. It does sort of make you wonder what really happened if anything but then again it really is not that important to me personally to know anything more about Sandy's personal life. Sandy is nothing to me. It is really none of my business what the Santiagos did in college and I really don't care that much about them. This gossipy tidbit was offered by Dauna as fact but remember that Dauna is not necessarily an authoritative source of information. Dauna does not necessarily know anything. That was just Dauna yapping. I don't really know anything just because Dauna said it. Anything Dauna said would have to be verified from outside and independent sources because Dauna is not really in a place to know what really happened and, anyway, most of what Dauna says just is not worth much. It just wouldn't be worth the effort to try to learn more about that. You would have to ask Dauna where she got that because I have no idea.