Saturday, April 27, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I do not understand why everyone is so attached to my surname, as if I ever enjoyed sharing it with Kaye and Linda, two aunts who never brewed anything helpful that I can recall. If there ever were a suitable husband in existence I am sure that trading my surname for another would not be a problem, no insult to my father intended. Some persons have gotten me confused with Susie Stewart who talked about being so in love with her own surname that she even prayed about keeping her surname after marriage and then wound up marrying Buzz Stewart, so God answers Susie's prayers. I would never pray Susie's prayer for myself. I mean, well, in my opinion Buzz is nothing. Just because I heard Susie talking about that, as did so many other people, that does not mean that I share the sentiment.