Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Food Jokes

Did I ever mention how much I hate food jokes? With a name like mine, which if sounds like candy only if misspelled, it was inevitable that persons would make jokes about eating me and aren't I sweet, etc., etc. How do you think a first grader feels when bigger persons are ominously threatening to "eat" her? Yes, I have mixed feelings about food jokes, obviously, and then there are the Candy Cane jokes and the red-and-white jokes, etc. etc. I am not amused. I am just going to ignore that, obviously, because it does not necessarily mean anything. Or maybe it does and I really will be eaten and perish at the hands of these leg-pulling whiny cannibals. I don't know. Still, there is just no telling when these cannibals might finally decide to finish off their meal of me in which case how am I supposed to get out of this trap? Surrounded by cannibals and nobody cares. That's life.