Monday, April 15, 2013

Word Power

Yes, what were those words that Mrs. Lawrence was putting in my mouth? I don't have any idea what book she was reading but obviously I, a mere student, would not think myself fit to argue with faculty members. Whatever songs they assign is what we have to sing, books assigned we have to read, lectures delivered we have to listen to. I cannot imagine what those people were thinking. Besides, nobody wants to pick an argument with the horrible Tracy family. The Tracys are among the nastiest, meanest, most horrible people that I know of, especially her, and they will make your life miserable if you cross them in any way. Fortunately the Tracys have no claim on me, no connection that will be of any use to them. Nobody asked me but I would prefer to step back and let Mrs. Lawrence duke it out with Debbie because I have no idea what their problem is with each other. Yes, and don't be shy about upchucking those snarky Hiatt dogs. Their grandmother, Judy, was bad enough. The last thing we needed was some cranky Colonel Southwell running around shooting everyone down as if we were the enemy. They have formed some sort of family organization, the Hiatts and the Bates, but we are not invited to participate so we don't want to hear them pretending to represent our best interests whenf actually they don't.