Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Which Reminds Me

These people are so exaggerated they make me feel like a murderer. Talk about the ultimate guilt trip. I did have some fights with my little sister who was asking for it but I never had any murderous intentions. I remember that when I was maybe 10 years old we ran up the stairs to the rooftop of the house that we were living in and my sister fell off the roof. Nobody pushed her off, certainly not me. She just was stretching and straining to see the fireworks or something that could be seen there and it is hard to describe the layout of the roof on paper but she stepped backward and fell off the roof. She was not really hurt very much, amazingly, just a little dizzy and had to lay down for a while. We should never have gone up on the roof without our parents being home to supervise the roof play times as they usually did but anyway I did not do anything nefarious in that regard. I seem to remember that the two Wicked Witch daughters of Everett Wilson were there but I don't remember whether they did some pushing and shoving. It does seem like the type of thing the murderous Wilsons would do because they really are malicious but I really can't speak for them. Of course my sister is never going to clarify this point because she really likes taking all the favorable attention all for herself and shutting me down. She likes having everyone on her side. In fact, I am not exactly sure that I actually have a sister. Sometimes she so much acts like an adopted member of the family we almost forget.