Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Aunt" Calls

That was weird. Why was my Wicked Witch Aunt trying to contact me anyway? What fellowship can a Christian believer such as myself have with such a demon-possessed vicious shrew as my own aunt, sad to say it, always conniving behind my back as if she were the Empress Dowager and the entire fate of the People's Republic of China depended on herself alone? Ha ha ha! My aunt is always trying to position herself against me, as if she had anything to offer but the empty nothingness of mainliners who actually believe in nothing but empty slavery to the demands of a works-based version of salvation. We even had some of those in El Salvador where I grew up. They built themselves a beautiful church with huge windows offering a panoramic view of the mountain. There they congregate to network with other wealthy people, businessmen and diplomats. But do they preach the gospel? I never attended there so I really do not know very much about the Union Church specifically, but generally speaking the mainliners do not really have a clue, as we see from the example of clueless Trina. And what would my Wicked Witch Aunt know about high school anyway? Nothing actually. My Wicked Witch Aunt shamelessly spreads lies about me because, well, I don't know why. I do not understand my wicked relatives and why they hate me so much. I only know that it is pathetic to see my divorced Wicked Uncle strutting around as if he were Chiang Kai-Shek ruling the family along with his vicious Foursquare slut Kay and his putrid "mother" Linda. Ha ha ha! My Aunts and Uncles really should get a clue because they were never that important. It was never about them to start with, at least not as far as I am concerned.