Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Politics

You have a lot of nerve accusing me of associating with Communists and other un-Americans. Ha! Who do you think I am, the U.S. ambassador? His photo is there in the newspaper all the time hanging out with all kinds of un-Americans that I know nothing of. Obviously you are confusing me with someone else as usual. You are working so hard to fit me into your prewritten script but reality does not work that way. Sometimes things do not happen the way you expected. Sometimes we don't know what is going to happen until after it happens, not before. You obviously never go to church because, well, you never know what you are sitting next to there. Churches generally do not screen people by party affiliations or political criteria. The gospel is for "whosoever will" which means pretty much anybody can go to church and there is nothing that you can say about that without sounding just plain silly.