Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Linda

Yes, it is no secret that my Aunt Linda is mentally ill. She is very very sick in the head. One cannot have a rational conversation with such a Wicked Witch as "Aunt" Linda. Linda's example proves that a pastor's daughter can grow up to be a completely demon-possessed harridan. Maybe that is Ophelia's problem also. If Linda hates having redheaded nieces and nephews, that is only one further proof of what a worthless piece of trash Uncle Merle chose for the mother of his children, as if her Dutch heritage were anything of value to us, and as if there were any reason to think that my creepy loser uncle was ever a godly Christian anyway. So what if Uncle Merle will not be sending Christmas presents? For that matter, some of my other relatives also are quite wicked but Linda takes the cake for utter stupidity. Totally weird. Sometimes I think that I might as well not have any relatives, actually, because the ones I have are nuts, especially Linda and her brood of ungodly riff-raff grandchildren. What do you expect from a completely stupid cousin like Cindy? What was Linda expecting anyway? Did she expect us to expose ourselves to the ungodly demons that seem to inhabit the Jenewein clan? Was she expecting us to do her job of mothering for her? Did Linda ever go to church and read her Bible? Why should I care about stupid Linda anyway? She is nothing to me, just a stupid aunt who always treated me like garbage. I am not so Chinese as to imagine that family relationships require me to respect Linda in anyway, especially not now.