Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dogs

Speaking of dogs, is there some reason I should care at all about what Jeanie Barton Lewis is yapping about over there wherever she is. I don't remember ever having a single class with her in high school so she must have been an All-Dummies student, not that I would know anything about her. She is obviously not related to me so she would not have a clue about my genealogy. I don't appreciate being patched over to Malta and those distant cousins who lived on Southern plantations. Yes, they were so much nicer to black people in their kind and patronizing way, according to the plantation landlord way of thinking. Yes, I am sure that if I had been to the plantation born maybe I would have been nice to my slaves, too. However, I would also be just as sick as your are, and you are sick sick sick. The plantation system is broke so let's not rebuild it either way around.