Friday, April 29, 2011

Landowners

Yes, these wicked landowners ought to be ashamed of themselves. All kinds of filth spews from their mouths and then they pretend that it is all my fault. I am really tired of everything being my fault. It is all just an illusion, a lot of politicking, because really it is not my fault. I never had a chance to begin with, locked out from the start, so there never was any reason to try.

And who is the guilty party in James 5:1-6? I think it is you:
Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you.
The oil companies want to harvest the oil eventually but the time is not yet so no big deal. It won't kill me if the oil does not pay off for another generation or two. Maybe some relatives of ours will enjoy it a couple of hundred years from now even if we are no longer in the land of the living to know what happened. There is no rush, plenty of oil left in the Mideast to keep my car on the road.

I do wish that I could have had children to leave my share to but no luck. Obviously no man in his right mind would want to marry a dog like me. Thus, I will have to leave mine to other relatives in the family because really it is a personal decision, not something to discuss with them.