Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lynda and Dauna

Yes, Lynda was there attending the music workshop as was I when Dauna snuck into the audience. Perhaps it was the other music building. I don't remember. It might have been voice class but I am not sure. And how did Dauna know that Jim Linzey was going to make a big blithering idiot speech and also sing his painfully bad rendition of "I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked"? I do not know but I imagine that Lynda told Dauna, Lynda and Dauna being roommates on the second floor. I was not all that privvy to their private discussions down below regarding the pathetic social status of Jim as I was probably not present. I only remember some things that Dauna told me but down on the second floor they had their fingers in a lot of pies at that time. I do not really remember that much about it. You could always ask Lynda and Dauna.