Friday, April 8, 2011

Mental Health

Yes, I must have been crazy to spend so much time talking to counselors when actually it is my parents who need to talk to shrinks. Surely my Dad can't be serious about me never getting married. He must be completely out of his mind. I would never be able to survive as a single carbon copy/clone of that lady Barbara, she of the travel trailer and the traveling companion, Anna. I would starve to death first. And anyway, so what if at age three I did that stupid thing with the Oddo boy. The Oddo boy is ancient history now. He will never be part of my life ever again and the sooner he gets used to that idea and disabused of any other silly notions the better. I cannot have these crazy people running my life into the ground. My Dad must have gone bonkers if he thinks I am ever going to discuss such a personal matter with him. Basically, it is not his decision to make. I have pretty good judgment, actually, and I know what I want. Just because I made a mistake at age three, that does not mean that I am going to kick the plumbing later. Basically how it works is when I have everything all arranged, then I will explain it to my parents and not a moment before. I cannot trust my parents not to go blabbing to everyone on the planet immediately upon introductions so the introductions will have to wait until I am already sure of what I want and everything is basically planned. Only then will I be able to say anything to anyone, least of all to my parents.