Friday, April 15, 2011

Poor Jim

Poor Jim! We do feel sorry for geeky weird Jim. Christmas dinner was nice. But frankly that was a very long time ago and he never has spoken to me since and frankly I really do not care anymore if I never hear from Jim ever again, especially not now. I do feel sorry for Jim and his many emotional and mental disturbances. But frankly it is sad to see him trying so hard when he continues to be so pathetically mediocre, not an original thought in his empty head. Sure, I can understand where he might want to prove something to us who were there that night, to prove to us that he really can be somebody and do something important, as if we were the ones who were the source of his problem when actually it was mostly the second floor dogs. We think it is laudable that he loves the Lord and works in the ministry. Still, we all probably have some things we would also love to put it in our enemies' ears as well if we ever had the chance. It is not fair that our lives are being held hostage in this one-way direction to Jim's emotional problems when actually Jim is not really part of my life anymore.

Yes, I remember talking about how paranoid the Psalms are, how full of vengeance and prayers of triumph over one's enemies. But frankly, I am not Jim's enemy. I am just another Christian who is also praying for triumph over my enemies whoever they are and I think that it is high time that God listened to my prayers for a change. What do you think I am? Swiss cheese?