Friday, April 22, 2011

PIs

Yes, my former co-worker Michael Sasser, who lives somewhere down in Miami area, mentioned that he also moonlights as a private investigator. Funny, you would not imagine such a happy-go-lucky fat young guy being actually a snake, nor can I imagine why he would have any reason to investigate me. I am nobody important and do not know anything about it. Mike Sasser has written some books although nothing all that impressive yet, or at least nothing on bestseller lists. He is mostly trying to follow in the footsteps of his Dad who lives in Oklahoma and writes books, as Mike himself told me, not that I have heard from Mike in many years, not since he left the company for whatever reason, because he wanted to spend more time writing books or something like that. I am not a good person to ask about Mike as I do not know anything about it. You could always ask Andy, wherever he went. If anyone should be paid for spilling the beans it should probably be me because without me you would still be just as confused as ever. Obviously I have supplied all the information that is helpful to toward dispelling widespread confusion and anything I do not know is not necessary anyway or else none of your business.