Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Richard & Karen

Yes, it is hard to understand why my cousins Karen and Richard have such an uppity attitude when they both of them have nothing to boast about. All they have done is spend all their parents' money and accomplished nothing much in their lives. Why should I care whether they ever get any benefit from land ownership? It is really not my problem that they are broke deadbeats. I well remember one year how we arrived at my grandparents' house in Modesto, California, to celebrate Christmas and cousin Richard was very upset at the appearance of these strangers who claimed to be cousins. How dare we presume to be related and in the same family as Richard? Did we not know that those are his grandparents only and that we are intruders? Yes, that is how they are. We used to it.