Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photogenic

I am not photogenic. I never said I was or that I would ever be interested in doing broadcast television. Television personalities generally are thin and blonde and have bulldog personalities, always quick with a flippant retort for the liveliest of repartee. I have always known that I am not gifted with that quick-draw wit and, besides, I was never photogenic. You must have me confused with the arrogantly belligerent Machelle Bush. Machelle arrived at CBN fully expecting a quick rise to television broadcasting fame but it did not work that way for her. I see that she later became a teacher. In fact I do not know of many of us who did take the TV route. I always thought print would be the route for me. Too bad that paper is just too expensive nowadays. In today's paperless society there is just nowhere to put this.