Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Vicious Yearys

Yes, it is so miserable to sit there and listen to wicked Pastor Yeary telling me that everything I do is a big mistake and that basically my existence is a huge mistake and that everything I say or do is wrong wrong wrong. I never should have been born according to them. What a creepy loser he is. How dare these wicked Yearys accuse me of being bigoted when actually they are the liars who are discriminating against me. They pretend to be Jewish, as if the ministry were theirs as a birthright, when actually they lie lie lie. It is easy to boast about being ministers after the fact, after you have a job as a pastor and nobody can fire you because you have the ownership of the church building all locked up in legalities. They pretend that I was born of an inferior race when actually they have serious mental issues. I cannot be expected to figure out what their problem is but, anyway, if God did not mean for me to born, then why am I still here anyway? Go figure.