Friday, March 15, 2013

College Closing

Yes, I can see where the closing of Bethany might be a good thing for all persons concerned, not that I would know anything about that. This will be a good time for them to kick Judy's Wicked Witch butt to the curb. Judy and her sisters will no longer be able to rely on a mainly Northern California network of thieving liars and rainbow dog trash for their info and gossip needs. They will have to go out and get real jobs or go to school and talk to people who are not yet tagged and stereotyped on the Bethany network "safelist" and learn new facts not previously incorporated into the somewhat limited Bethany database. That could be a good thing for all of us as it is not fun to have some stupid Bethany snipers running around making a mess of everything and getting all the wires crossed and tangled. We know Judy Thomson's best friend and source of information about Vanguard University is rainbow trash Debbie Tracy which means that Judy is mostly clueless about everything that matters and aware only of the stupid cliquey nonsense spewed by Debbie Tracy and her limited clique of clueless music cliqueists whom I ignore most of the time because I don't like them. I don't like putrid Sharon. I don't like putrid Rose. Etc. etc. I don't like you Sam I am.