Monday, March 4, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely recall that Suzette Cuccio was talking about her tax-evasive mafia uncle and how her boss was wanting her help in figuring that out. Pam and Craig thought that was fascinating and wanted to know more about that. Personally, I don't want to get involved. I heard part of this conversation but I really don't know anything else to add to that. Anyway, Suzette's distinctly Brooklyn accent makes it hard for me to understand what those people are talking about. Suzette has a sister named Rene who later married some wealthy man and lives in Palm Beach County and goes to Pam and Craig's church, or at least that is what Pam once said years ago. I don't know very much about that. I really don't want to know whether Rene pays her taxes to the IRS. I mean, it is not my job to keep track of such things. I don't work for the IRS so it is not my problem. We see might see these people at church once a week, or else maybe not, but we really have no idea what these people do in their spare time. Sometimes we are better off not knowing too many details. Ick!