Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I always did suspect that Lori Way was conspiring with Cori Nipper against me somehow behind my back. As if. As if there were not already all this pain and suffering in the world, millions of souls still unsaved and children starving to death and so forth and the only issue that troubles Lori's empty head is whether we ought to be allowed to go dancing. As if that were important. I mean, I need to go dancing and make a fool of myself on the dance floor like I need a hole in my head. No thanks. I really do not need more of Dance Hall Bimbo Lori in my life. This probably explains why Lori and Cori got left in the dust, because with that type of "friends" I won't need any "enemies." I can just pretend that all of my friends are my enemies and that pretty much leaves me with only my own brilliant mind for company which is not bad. Better me than some other idiot.