Monday, March 4, 2013

Which Makes Me Wonder

I wonder why so much attention is focused on Suzette and her IRS investigation of her tax evasive mafia uncle? I don't even remember who her uncle was or what exactly he did for a living, nor do I care to investigate that further. Rene is obviously confused about exactly who said what and also her brother Frank never was a friend of mine obviously. I really do not want to hear another word from the tediously whiney and dreary Cuccio family about all their mafia tax evasion problems. They imagine themselves rich people and yet they are acting like street garbage, jeering at poor people like us as if we even care what they do. We really don't care. They have accountants and the IRS to keep track of these details. I could not be bothered because I have other things on my mind. They should be more worried about the business journal writer who just sits there and never says a word. One of these days maybe thosee financial statements will explode all over the front pages if there really is some legitimate reason for the Cuccios' uncle to fear the IRS.