Friday, March 22, 2013

Outdoor LIving

Yes, it was Cori's idea to use the outdoor shower at the campground. She was certain that no one could see anything but I suppose if some overly aggressive person were poking around and sticking their necks where they were not supposed to they might notice something that their little eyes should not be seeing. Was that my fault? No, not really. You should not be confusing my story with that of Wicked Witch Carole Hultgren who really does deserve to have all her teeth kicked out of her wicked head. Yes, we all heard the story of how her mother went to a house to pick her up at a party and, well, the people at the party were not dressed up for the occasion, let's just say. I don't want to hear another word from the vapid lowlife Carole Hultgren and her idiot brother. No one could do any worse than that. There is no reason for me to feel myself afraid or intimidated by what the idiotic Brazil nuts might say about anything.