Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shyness Lock

Yes, I am not unaware that there is this Shyness-Lock on me that makes it very hard to just go out there and be friendly to everyone given that I have certain degree of nervous anxiety at all times. I have to wait for them to ask before I can start talking. However, it is very strange to me that anyone would be angry with me for not talking very much. I am not so stupid as to be unaware that certain persons are waiting with daggers poised for me to come out of my shell but if they ask first their nefarious motives will be crystal clear. So they expect me to flap my jaws and just voluntarily hand over to them all of the ammunition they would need to put me away for life and they get very frustrated with my non-acquiescent silence. However, it wasn't like that. I never was thinking about them all that much actually, not being much aware of all these extreneous facts until recently, so it is very odd that they should imagine that I was badmouthing them all over the place or that I would even say anything about them most of the time. I don't remember them actually. Anyway, I am entitled to my unique and particular and individual viewpoint regardless of what some other people think or whether you like it or not. For example, when I was in ninth grade seeing a bunch of blue-jeaned hippies sitting under a tree listening to Lance and his sidekick Yasushi playing the guitar and singing rock songs seemed so worldly to me. That was just the way I saw it at the time. I just thought they were all sort of mindless groupies. I don't remember saying much about that though and even if I had nobody would really care very much about my mostly unexpressed opinions. My opinion always was sort of irrelevant to everyone so obviously if they were getting flak it wasn't coming from me. They are rich and powerful people and I am just a poor nobody. Nobody cares what I think about anything. The only problem people I might be vaguely aware of might be that serial killer Samuel Barth and the San Jose gang who really ought to be put away for life. I mean, who wants to have those total strangers throwing firebombs at me every time I turn around? I cannot even open my mouth without these whiners trying to trip me up and they don't even know what they are talking about. It just gets ridiculous. I might as well just sit here and force them to pay for this abuse because it just isn't fair that the creepy vermin of San Jose should be allowed to get away scot-free when actually they ought to admit they are related to us and that they are only hurting themselves by targeting me, you can be sure of that. Someone really should be putting the screws on San Jose, not the other way around, because actually they are the problem. Just killing a 3-year-old does not excuse their bad behavior. I am only a distraction from their much more serious problems. And I have noticed a few other things on the Internet, or is that your brother?, not that I ever knew of those people's existence. I wasn't planning to say all these things but somehow justice makes it necessary.