Monday, March 18, 2013

Fight

Yes, some smart alecky person was perhaps trying to make some lame point about the meaning of the word "Lido," which was the name of the bread produced by the Lobos family. The attempt to make this word a verb of the singular present tense, "I fight," is rather lame as the word "lido" is not a verb and appears only as a noun in the bilingual dictionary. However, the word lido can mean public swimming pool. One might wonder how that thought got attached to a loaf of bread but I would not be able to answer even these elementary questions, let alone the complicated facts of the civil war. Is my name Elizabeth that I should claim and/or disclaim possession of a bread factory that was never mine? No, my name is not Elizabeth so obviously I would have no clue about that. I only would have a vague idea that the word "lido" would sound sort of fashionably cool as it is often gets attached to beach clubs and fashionable hangout places, not that I would know anything about that. I am just saying that you would have to ask Elizabeth about that stuff. I have no idea.