Friday, March 22, 2013

Creepy

I can't pretend that it was not creepy that some Scandinavian Pentecostals would want to kill all the English Pentecostals so that all the white people you would see at church you can be sure are the cool suave Scandinavians and not the messy English who quibble over these insignificant doctrinal points. If so, it will be sort of dangerous for regular white people like me to get involved at church at all or go to "Christian" college. It just would not mean the same things that it formerly meant, whatever that meant. I don't know what else to say other than, well, it would have been nice to have had company in my misery but whatever. I really don't want to lend credence to that type of Germanic babble but then again I suppose I should not ignore it either, all that stuff about paying the English back for WWII and the German side of the conflict and whatever. People ought to be aware that some Germans are out there agitating for some reason. I always thought the war was over and done with but perhaps no one should take anything for granted. However, I don't think they could possibly be my relatives or they would have gotten their heads rearranged.