Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sylvia's Book

It is very odd that anyone would suspect me of doing anything to Sylvia's book. I have no idea what they did or who did that. I never did anything to Sylvia's book and do not know anything much about that except what I read on the Internet. Obviously, if I had not been there maybe things would have been different and maybe not. It is hard for me to imagine Jeff any other way than his meddlesome self, a fat ugly slob he seems to me in retrospect. Jeff left so there is nothing else to say about him and the two or three dates he had with Sylvia which Sylvia mentioned to me before she left. Jeff never asked me on a date so there was no reason for me to imagine that Jeff was ever a friend of mine. I could say something similar about Sharon. I did not do anything to them so it really is very rude of them to hang around like parasitical attachments for such a long time demanding some explanation of nothing much. I left also and so there is nothing else to say about that irrelevant encounter. I imagine that the Oddos are still there when they are not visiting with the Ashcrafts of San Diego. Those families all know my parents from the church on Western Avenue in Los Angeles where I was such a naughty problem to all concerned. It is not fair to me that these people should waste my time with all of this nonsense when, all things considered, it just wasn't that important and, anyway, I am no longer three years old. And yet all of this unnecessary rehashing of the past makes it hard for me to get on with my own life. Jeff and Sharon and Sylvia are at best college acquaintances that I may or may not ever see again in this lifetime. I don't know them very well. We just don't have anything in common and our paths never seem to cross after that. I am not worried about them, however. God will take care of them and God will take care of me without any help from the wicked Barth brothers, the filthy rich donor Ashcrafts, etc. etc., the viper's den of San Jose, etc. I wish those email spammers would go away and leave me alone. I am not going to buy anything else from them, especially not now.

P.S. So if you see a hideous hag wearing a pointy black hat and riding on a broomstick you can be pretty sure that it is the Wicked Witch of the West, Ann Ashcraft, out to give unfair advantage to her two hideous stepdaughters and their assorted connections mostly of San Diego of which I know almost nothing. One of the Ashcraft daughters was singing with a band at one time but mostly in San Diego area. We once went to Disneyland with them when I was maybe 12 or 13 but I don't remember anything now and I really don't care. They are typical Californians, just totally self-interested and greedy, but, guess what, it's not all about them.