Friday, March 1, 2013

Where do I go to sue?

Where do I go to sue the CIA, the SanGios, the School, Chavez, Thomsons, etc. etc. for trying to shove me into some rainbow trash agenda hell concocted I imagine by crude and vulgar foul-mouthed dog Heather Catto et al, may they rot in rainbow trash hell? I would even sue my own Wicked Witch sister on this point because I didn't do that.

I would be utterly insulted that anyone would imagine me in the rainbow trash gay category. How utterly rude. How utterly stupid can you putrid people be? I would rather die than be tainted by association with some putrid lesbian dike. How disgusting. I might sit here and accidentally in flipping TV channel catch a glimpse of such hideous dogs as filthy slime Ellen vomiting on national television but I would rather die than personally say any word of encouragement on behalf of those pathetically misguided and digustingly vile lesbian dogs or be associated with them in anyway.

MAKE NO MISTAKE!

I praise God that I am not a vile putrid lesbian on the lowlife level of crude and vulgar Joanne Calabrese. I praise God that I did not fall for that piece of vile garbage and never had any respect or regard for that pestiferous piece Italian dogmeat. Hallelujah!

Ok, now I really do sound like a Pharisee.

I wasn't even thinking about this but since everyone went to so much trouble to point these things out, I suppose that I am expected to express as I see it. So here it is.