Monday, January 23, 2012

Blackmail Charges

And who exactly can I charge with extortion and blackmail? I have received the message that I must conform to the collective or be destroyed. And yet what they want me to do is entirely destructive of my own self interests, which sort of goes contrary to the U.S. constitution. Do I have no inalienable rights? I must do whatever they want in order to keep the peace. Whatever they want is not exactly clear. It is a secret path to the temple of mysteries. Yet mine is not to question why. Mine is but to do or die, as the saying goes. So just because on the airplane some man sitting next to my sister asked if I was the appointed chaperone, as if I were only the maid, that does not mean that I was the maid originally. It is my sister who enlisted in the Freemason club and has all these weird people working everything her way. Just because my cousin David, at maybe age 12, and myself were improvising and not going by the appointed script in the children's book selected by my sister, that does not mean that we are both queer. This later elaboration and embellishment comes from my sister's Wicked Witch Whiners who have devoted all their energies to making my life as miserable as possible. Just because they hate the Beatles music, that does not mean that I must remain unaware of the culture around me and let those little brats tell me everything, as if their ignorant opinions were the only thing that mattered in this respect. Just because you have the power to destroy me, that does not mean that you are right or that your opinion is true, only that you are cruel and despicable beyond belief. That is the only thing that all of this proves.