Monday, January 9, 2012

NOT INTERESTED

I am not interested in listening to the idiotic opinions of Jennie Cerrullo. Just because she is an Italian with a Ph.D. in sex, that does not mean that I need her to tell me anything. She may have her rules but she does not rule me in any way. She is just another whiny Italian bitch who has not yet realized that it's not all about her. I know her from college so I know what she is. Someone was telling me that Jennie spent a year or more in Hong Kong as a principal of a school there in the 1980s and for some bizarre reason it was thought that I am supposed to be impressed by this and think of Jennie as my representative to China. That's ridiculous and of course Jennie will not get the job. I have no reason to hire anyone to represent me in China, for one thing. I have no reason to want to reconnect to the Christians or the church in Hong Kong which is not exactly where they were stationed part of the time anyway. Never would I ever have reason to contact the descendants of the first Chinese converts of my great-grandparents when they were there in the 1910s and 1920s. For one thing it would be impossible even if I were to try. And also,  it is thought that some of these early converts strayed into Mormonism or other cults which is sad but I can't help them now. I would not want the Chinese Christians there exposed to certain idiot relatives or to imagine that the descendants of my great-grandparents are anything like them now in terms of Christian values. One hundred years after the fact most of my relatives, with a few exceptions, do not remember the Azusa Street era or know anything about it. They are just typical California heathens now.