Friday, January 20, 2012

Piano Lessons

I wonder what makes all these piano teachers think that I would still angling for more piano lessons? Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't really enjoy it. I would just hate it and find some excuse to quit and get lost trying to find your tiny little Bellflower house again just to be beaten on again because I cannot stand it anymore. I want to scream. I hate making stupid mistakes and getting screamed at. I want to do something that I am good at for a change, something where I have the upper hand, something at which I would be successful for a change. For all of these reasons, I never want to see you again. I lost your phone number and I forgot your name. How did I do that? I don't remember. And anyway, just because you can play piano, that does not mean that you can have a coherent thought about me. I could try to explain but you would never be able to understand.