Saturday, January 14, 2012

Risk Taking

Yes, I get really annoyed about Bobby and those guys harassing me and saying I don't take enough risks and should not be afraid, like it was OK for the Hoskins to run Vida Publishers into the ground financially to subsidize their personal ministry projects because as they say nothing is ever accomplished when playing by the rules, not that I would really know anything about that or what exactly they are trying to say. I was gone by the time the gang of lowly office staff banded together and sent some sort of letter confronting the Hoskins about the rumored secret money. No one has ever really explained to me exactly what happened or why I should care or what was the nature of the deal that they forged later and why I seem to be on the losing end of it when it doesn't have anything to do with me. I can't afford to take that kind of financial risk. If I did that I would just lose, probably be fired or something like that. If I borrowed all that money I would just be hung out to dry, left to forage for my dinner from the garbage bins, picketing for pocket change on the highway bypasses of the world. Only rich people can afford to take that kind of risk and obviously I am not that rich.