Sunday, January 22, 2012

Data Analysis To Paralysis

I vaguely remember Sharon Turner telling me about how Mark Carpenter (or was his name Mark Brown?) was fired after it was learned that he had wired the entire building and was eavesdropping on telephone conversations. That was shocking news. I imagine that Mark's name is now MUD everywhere and I will never again have to listen to his whiny tirades over lunch in which he complains about everything and takes on way more than he can rightfully chew. I would not want to be trying on his icky shoes, that's for sure. It just goes to show that just because a guy is smart enough to wire the entire building, that does not mean that he has the emotional maturity and intelligence necessary to properly analyze the data gathered. I would not give two cents for Mark's idiot opinion about me or about anyone else so I imagine that telling Sharon that I knew nothing about it is all I would ever need to say about that. The evidence of their incredible stupidity speaks for itself. There is nothing more that I would need to add to that.