Friday, January 20, 2012

Copyright Issues

Who can I sue to collect for damages from all of these copyright infringements? Take for example the misuse of great-grandmother's diaries. All kinds of bizarre theories have been taken from facts that did not warrant much of anything. So that's nice that great-grandmother gave Pop's ring to my Dad's Uncle Joe so that he could have a keepsake of his father. Uncle Joe had a lot of problems and great-grandmother was just trying to be nice and comforting. So I don't see anything wrong with that. However, it does not mean that Uncle Joe ever spent any time in China. The Hawaii years (1930s) mean nothing to me. I have never been there and will not be buying a plane or boat ticket anytime in the near future. We have no contact with Uncle Joe's family. They have a lot of problems. Smoking causes lung cancer but that is not my problem. So who am I going to be able to sue to get all of this mess straightened out when nobody will talk? Everyone just plays little games that mean nothing to me. Obviously, in this family of syndicated criminals everyone is guilty of something and nobody wants to admit it. Everyone is complicit in having twisted the truth so badly out of shape that no one remembers anymore what really happened. The Lord was supposed to rescue me and right now, this very day, would be a very good time to do that, but everyone already knows that nothing good is ever going to happen to me. I don't deserve anything. I never did what I was supposed to do. I never did anything right. I made too many excuses. I made too many mistakes. Therefore I don't see why there is any more need for me to explain this obvious point. If I had a hammer maybe I could use it to kill myself because that's about all I would be able to do with it.