Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Hoskins Taunting

I wonder sometimes why the Hoskins and their representatives Italian mafiosi are always taunting me about not having the money. Do they have nothing better to do than taunt three-year-olds? Apparently not. Do I have nothing better to do than launder the mafia's dirty money? Apparently I do. At least I can agree that these gigantic parachurch organizations are probably better equipped to handle the job of scrutizining incoming mafia dollars. Individuals like me would doubtless just be left holding the bag. Actually it was Sue who was given a handful of cash from the mafia guy who was a recent convert attending the Bible study after she sought prayer for financial needs, but I never benefited from the mafia presence. It was somewhat shocking the way what's-his-name pulled a huge wad of cash out of his pocket and peeled off a few bills to help Sue pay her rent for the month but I personally never benefited from that. He was killed a few weeks later by the mafia hit squad so he is not available to explain, unfortunately. If you are looking for the money laundering brigade you would have to ask the Hoskins because I have no clue about that stuff. All I know is that they are the fundraising machine around here, not me.