Monday, January 9, 2012

Firing Dumpy Dog Elizabeth

It would be sort of hard to fire Italian dumpy dog Elizabeth Iaturro, whose stupidly simpering whininess seems to permeate the South Florida landscape, because she is loaded with lots of money, her parents having left her well funded with a trust fund or something like that. I think that she may sometimes contribute her time for free to help ministries such as Angie's orphanage and possibly also contributes time and money to Jennie's whatever-it-is ministry as well as the church in Lake Worth. Yes, if only I had lots of money like Elizabeth, then I could do whatever I want and trash poor people all over the place and never have to worry about bouncing a check. Elizabeth doesn't want to get married because she thinks she was abused by her father so obviously she is not yet married that I know of. Still, Elizabeth goes to a different church now and anyway we never agreed about anything so it is pointless to try to talk to her. I remember at the 1996 reunion Elizabeth made pointed remarks about what a nice person Jennie is, as if some other people present were not so nice, perhaps myself, but I really could not care less about what stupid rich bitch Elizabeth thinks about me. I have a very low opinion of Elizabeth and her simple-minded stupid rich Italian control freak thought patterns, as for example her being impressed with Wicked Witch Jennie Cerrullo. I believe that Elizabeth might have been among those Italian girls who attended Jennie's speech at the (Leonard and Betty) Emory's house in which Jennie presented her particular opinions about love and marriage and waiting for future spouse. So that's nice but I think I was late or not aware of the right time or something so I missed that. Still, just because Elizabeth has a bank vault full of money, that does not mean that her opinion has any actual value in the bigger scheme of things. I am not interested in trying to find some orphanage to build or some queer mission theories to research just to get money from Elizabeth or to impress the many sloshed Italian winos and Hispanic-Hoskins Mcwhiner bitches that seem to live around here. They were perhaps expecting me to grovel and beg for a job there but as yet I have managed to avoid gratifying their base and vulgar plan to to cast me as the bitch in their rich man's "show." Still, my family's support alone is not going to be enough to withstand the onslaught of imposed by these trashy wicked Italians. Really, they should be ashamed of themselves. Shame on Italians!