Friday, April 13, 2012

Beating Around the Bush

Everyone is always beating around the Bush. Why not beat on the Bush itself? What is so sacred about a boring Bush? When did Machelle ever have anything intelligent to say? I don't recall anything much. Just because the Bush family was from Texas, that would not be a reason to discuss anything personal with them. Lots of Texans are irrelevant in terms of my personal life and there would be no reason for me to pretend that those murderous Bush knives poised to carve out my heart are not real. In fact, their intent is entirely murderous and derogatory and they fully intend to leave my fileted carcass left behind on the roadside of Texas history even if I have no clue why Sam Houston hates my guts so much. That is just the way it is when I am a girl, I suppose, and have no money to secure myself any kind of future. There just is no future for me in the land of the turntables.