Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nothing To Say

Truth be told, I have nothing politically correct to say about all of these putrid vomit-inducing lesbian women, such as vile disgusting Joan of the slitheringly decadent Italian heritage with whom I never talked anyway or David's former "girlfriend," so don't ask me what I think about them. I will only get myself into a lot of political hot water if I say what I really think about those people and nothing will be accomplished so I won't say what I really think about the ones who were possibly in my high school and college classes and elsewhere. Certainly they did not get that stuff from me. I want nothing to do with that and I want them to all go away and leave me alone. I don't really like all those busybody women just buzzing around as if they were ever going to get something out of me and I also don't like how a lot of people are trying to pin something on me when actually I only happened to be sitting nearby, behind or next to or something like that. I was just an ordinary American girl and I was supposed to get married and have a family and nothing else will really work for me so there is nothing else to say about that.